Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Facebook Song

"Are you F**king Kidding Me" by Kate Miller-Heidke. Hilarious song... you really do have to listen here...

They say everyone should have their heart broken at least once

And that is how you grow emotionally
Well I have been misused by many, many, many men
But nothing can compare to how you treated me.

At times it really felt as though the pain was here to stay
And though it’s many years I go I feel it to this day,
And now you wanna be my friend on Facebook
Are you fucking kidding me?

All the memories are flooding back to me now
All the ways you stole the light from my eyes
I travelled so far just to get away from you
‘Til this morning’s friend request surprise!

At times it really felt as though I’d never smile again
You narcissistic arsehole, oh you nasty nasty man
And now you wanna be my friend on Facebook
Are you fucking kidding…?

I don’t care what kind of cocktail you are,
Or which member of The Beatles or which 1950s movie star
I don’t give a toss if you’re a ninja or a pirate
I suspect you’d be a pirate, but I don’t wanna verify it
And I don’t give a shit what your stripper name is
Or if your kitty had a litter
Look – Just follow me on Twitter
I don’t care about your family tree
And I certainly don’t want you poking me…
again.

And now you wanna be my friend on Facebook
Oh you fucking, fucking fuck…
Click IGNORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment