Sunday, January 3, 2010

Magazine obsession

Weekend ritual:

Step 1: Go to Kingston shops.
Step 2: Buy magazine from newsagent
Step 3: Buy caramel latte [or flat white] from Kingston Grind.
Step 4: Be lazy & enjoy.

The one bad thing about the above weekend ritual is that it also applies well to holidays. Unfortunately, the coffee @ Harbord (read: Freshwater) isn't as good as Kingston Grind and I'm quickly running out of magazines to buy.

Magazines I've bought this holiday which I wouldn't normally touch:

Belle
Cleo
OK magazine [oh dear]
Tattler [UK magazine]
Shop Til You Drop
Madison

Was however, pleasantly surprised with the editorials and fashion spreads in Cleo. They have an article on Garance Dore featuring the Alexa Chung pic I posted below. There was also an article on Zanita's blog which I will post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment