Monday, July 26, 2010

Big Chloe and little Chloe


I have always found shopping for perfume daunting and on the whole, unenjoyable. There is too much choice, yet everything smells like flowers or vanilla.

So was very excited when I found Chloe, a classic scent that stays put most of the day. Only one or two sprays are required and it came with a little Chloe bag with miniature perfume and body lotion popped inside.



The perfume bottle and packaging remind me of this Chloe dress. Neutral, classic and clean. Its very powerful when all aspects of a brand are aligned like that. It makes me wonder what a Country Road perfume bottle would look like. Classic, obviously. But also with a natural or earthy scent. Perhaps like Marc Jacobs Rain or Grass fragrances.


I've always like the name Chloe, very French. And I've always wanted a name with an accent.

No comments:

Post a Comment