Monday, November 2, 2009

What's the scariest thing about Halloween?

Photo taken by my dad @ Halloween

On Saturday [aka Marathon eve] my dad and I wandered into the West Village to watch the Halloween parade.

I've never seen anything like it - and probably never will! Highlights included a guy dressed as a banana, Ghostbusters, a giant rabbit and some random hot guy in an Austrian-style get-up. However the real highlight was seeing over 100 people dressed as zombies dancing in sync to Michael Jackson's Thriller. RIP.

We then headed to what looked like a french bistro, filled with people dressed as American indians, bogans, French policemen, and [my favourite] - a fencer. My dad [as he tends to do] got talking with these randoms and asked to take their photo.

The girl on the far right had picked our Australian accents because:

A) Her ex-boyfriend was an Aussie; and
B) SHE LIKED KATH & KIM.

And that was the scariest thing about my Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment